Google is the latest religion. Think about it, it’s everywhere and knows everything. You can’t really see Google (think of their offices as a church), but you have a feeling it’s there. Maybe.
However, as a Google follower there is no 200 year delay on having your questions answered. So I decided to ask Google what I need. And this is what it says:
1. Lee needs more support (Time to go bra shopping)
2. Lee needs this hat (Oh yeah)
3. Lee needs to get nasty (I agree! But I’m not sure which one Google means)
4. Lee needs us (Sure, whoever you are – us, please identify yourselves)
5. Lee needs a kidney (Because two is not enough)
6. Lee needs a safety net (For when I’m up high on things being reckless – I don’t even drink and drive!)
7. Lee needs a Nordpolitik (Awesome, because I really want one)
8. Lee needs the win (Yes! But what do I win? What’s the game?)
9. Lee needs your vote (Maybe then I’ll win?)
10. Lee needs Portland interest
So, just like leaving church on a Sunday, I’m still not sure about much. The only thing I got out of today’s religious activity is knowledge that I need a frog hat, new underwear and a whole heap of strangers. Apparently my kidney’s want a threesome and I’m into extreme sports. As a god Google doesn’t know me very well, but then again, I guess Jesus doesn’t either.